All right, you don't want to spend a fortune. The Standard Carpet Kit is designed just for you. This complete carpet kit makes your interior look better. You save money and improve your image for only $179.95 and up.
Replaces all interior carpet. Edged, stitched and bound like original carpets. Made from plush cut pile with a 1/4" foam backing, these kits glue down as opposed to the original kits which snap down. Because they are fade free, they keep that new look year after year.
- Complete Car Kit - replaces all interior carpets.
- The single biggest interior improvement you can make.
- Easy to install because there are no special tools required (Glue not included.)
Basic Fitting For All Carpets
- Tools needed: wrench, scissors, awl and chalk. Glue as required.
- Remove your seats from the car. Undo the bolts holding the seat slides down and remove the seat slides.
- Lay out all the new carpet items on the floor next to the car. Place the items in the car to see how they fit. It may be necessary to trim the raw edges of the carpet with scissors.
- After the carpet is in place, use an awl to locate the seat bolt pattern and seat belt fixings. Mark the pattern with chalk and cut through the carpet accordingly. Replace seats.
Carpet Kits may vary in appearance from the illustration depending on your car's model. Prior to installation, prefit your new carpet over your existing carpet to ensure proper fit and placement.Insulation Material -
This 1/4" thick synthetic Insulation Material is similar to the insulation used in today's cars. It also makes a great sound deadening material when used underneath rubber floor mats or wherever your car needs extra insulation.